HOW TO ORDER
You can order our products by browsing our website and clicking on the items you like.
- In the product page with all the information you need to make your decision.
- To purchase the product, simply click ” Add to Cart “.
- Then you can choose whether to continue shopping or go directly to the shopping cart where you will be able to see our range of products.
- After making your selection you must click on the ” Cart ” at the top of the page to be directed to the cart page.
- To purchase the items selected, you must have an account and login. If you have not already, we will ask you to register your account or login.
- On the cart page you can review your selection, change quantities or remove items.
- At the end shall indicate the delivery address (which can be different from the registration address), select the method of payment and complete the order.
After submitting your request, you will receive a confirmation email which will include the order number, reference of the ordered products, your delivery address and payment method . If in doubt you can always contact us through our email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
After placing your order, you have 5 days to make the payment, or it will be automatically canceled.
All prices are listed in EURO and include the VAT at the prevailing rate. Transportation costs are not included. These can only be given after completion of the order.
Your invoice will always accompany your order.
Gloop reserves its right to adjust, at any time, their prices, promotions, articles and features. Prices that are reduced during sales and promotions are only valid for the period indicated.
Gloop accepts the following payment methods:
- Paypal – If you choose to use a credit card you can pay through Paypal and will be immediately redirected to their website.
- BANK TRANSFER – You can also pay your order by bank transfer. Our IBAN will be provided at the end of the buying process. Please enter reference your first and last name when downloading. You must send us proof of payment to the email address email@example.com to proceed to shipping your order as quickly as possible.
Your order will be dispatched in 2/3 working days after payment confirmation. If for some exceptional reason we’re late in sending (eg in case of the carrier strikes, unexpected disruptions of stock, etc.) we will contact you immediately.
We send your order to every part of the world. Depending on the shipping country, your order will have an extra cost for shipping, as follows:
- Portugal – 1.50€
- Europe – 8,00€
- Out of Europe – 13€
Please note that international orders may be subject to customs duties or import fees at the time of entry of the shares in your country. We are not aware of these charges and can not predict its value since differ from country to country. You should contact your local authorities for more information.
We suggest you indicate a shipping address were it is more likely to have somebody available to receive it.
Upon receipt of your order, if for any reason you are not satisfied, you have 15 days to exchange or return the product purchased.
To this should contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the cause, the number of the invoice and the reference product return or exchange.
Products for return or exchange shall be accompanied by the original packaging with their labels intact and without any sign of use. Should be adequately protected to not be damaged during the transport operation.
Transport costs and / or refund are the responsibility of the customer.